ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE and SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE BASED ON SITE AVAILABILITY.
|2022 OVERNIGHT AND SEASONAL RATES
4/1 – 10/31 (Weather Permitting)
|Standard Sites with water & electric||$54.00 +tax|
|Standard Sites with water & electric
|Pull Through Sites with water & electric||$59.00 +tax|
|Pull Through Sites with water & electric
|Pull Through Sites with full hookup||$62.00 +tax|
|Pull Through Sites with full hookup
|Sleeping Cabins||$79.00 +tax daily|
|Rental Units/Campers||$120.00 +tax daily|
|Park Models||$120.00 +tax daily|
|Deluxe Cabins||$190.00 +tax daily|
|Deluxe Cabin with Loft||$210.00 +tax daily|
|Bunkhouse (Sun-Thurs)||$199.00 +tax daily|
|Bunkhouse (Weekends)||$299.00 +tax daily|
|Bunkhouse (Holiday Weekends)||$399.00 +tax daily|
|2021 Seasonal Sites (standard)||$2,480.00 +tax annually|
Advanced Reservations are requested and MUST be paid in FULL at the time of booking by a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- ALL additional cars on an overnight site incur a $5/stay fee. All cars must be tagged.
- Additional camping units are not allowed on Cabin or Rental Sites. Additional camping units/tents standard sites or back-in sites may incur a $25 + tax/night fee (ask about details).
- Visitors are welcome but MUST register at the office. Daily visitor fee is $10.00 per person/per day.
- Gate Cards are provided at the time of check-in for free. ALL Gate Cards MUST be returned at the time of check out or are subject to a $25 replacement fee. By accepting gate cards at the time of check-in, you are accepting the fee of $25 be applied to your credit card on file, should any gate cards not be returned upon your check out.
- Check-in: Noon
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
For the courtesy of our camping guests, we request that you arrive by 9 pm if possible. Call reservations at (608) 582-2995 to make other arrangements.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: Noon (An additional fee may apply for early check-in)
- Save time at check-in, so you can have more fun upon your arrival by signing your rental agreement now!
Golf carts are available to rent at a cost of $90.00+tax for the weekend (Friday-Sunday) and $140.00+tax for Holiday weekends (Friday-Monday). If you’re staying for 3 consecutive nights, we offer a $120.00+tax package! During the week, we offer Weekday Package Rates (applicable Mon – Thurs on any 3 nights) for only $50! Daily rentals available as well for $55.00. Other restrictions may apply. Overnight guests are not allowed to bring in personal golf carts or ATV’s. You must pay for rental (either during reservation or at the store/bar) and complete a golf cart rental agreement to secure a golf cart!
Champions Riverside Resort has plenty of fun for all ages! Play and enjoy our activities in Champions Land! Wristbands are included with your reservation, for up to 5 people. Day visitor passes are $10/person.
Champions Land Activities
- Jumping Pillow
- Pedal Bikes
- Water Wars
- All Inflatables
- Connect Four
- Laser Tag
- Foam Fun
- JumpShot Basketball
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pond (coming soon in 2022!)
- Craft Corral – art room with Spin T’s, paintable ceramics, and planned activities ($)
- Arcade/Game Room with Tickets and Scheduled Redemption times for prizes! ($)
*($) indicates that additional funds may apply to participate outside the wristband included with your stay.
Are you looking to hang out at Champions Riverside Resort for the day? Champions Land is open Sunday-Thursday from NOON – 8:00 PM (weather permitting) Purchase your visitor wristband in the camp store for just $10.00 per person. FAMILY PASS available for $50.00 per day (with 6+ people). Learn more
Canoe rental is available for $40.00 + tax per canoe for campers. For non-campers, the cost is $50.00 + tax per canoe. Must have a minimum of four canoes to go out on a trip. Reservations are required. If there are not at least 4 canoes going out on a trip during your timeframe, or due to inclement weather, we will refund this reservation. Call the Bar & Grill at (608) 582-3707 to make your reservations. No canoe rentals after 2:30pm. You must complete a Canoe Rental Agreement to use our canoes.
Pet Policy: Make sure your pet has FUN too! If your Pet is not use to a leash or other humans, big and small, or likes to bark freely, it may not enjoy our facility. We do have a Dog Park where your pet can enjoy play time!
The pet must be on a leash at all times outside of your camping unit, quiet and never left unattended. Pet owner is expected to clean up after the pet, including the campsite. Pets are not allowed in any building, rental unit, pool, or on the playground. All pets should be current with vaccinations. We restrict: Pit-bull, and Rottweiler due to insurance.
Daily visitors may NOT bring their pet. Upon check in all Pets are to be tagged.
SEASONAL VISITOR RULES
- All guests of seasonals must register either in the Resort Office, or by the seasonal on the CampersApp.
- All guests MUST have a wristband to be in the park. This can be a no-charge wristband from the seasonals personal supply given to them at the beginning of the camping season, or purchased in the Resort Office for $10 each. No exceptions.
- All guests must purchase a $5 parking pass and must park only on the seasonal site they are a guest of. Additional parking is available in the Bar & Grill parking lot designated area.
- All parties that are planned at the campground, must be preapproved by management at least two weeks prior to the event.
- No loud music or large gatherings can occur at a campsite. These types of events must happen under the pavilion and be approved by management.