|2021 OVERNIGHT AND SEASONAL RATES
4/1 – 10/31 (Weather Permitting)
|Standard Sites with water & electric||$51.00 +tax|
|Standard Sites with water & electric
|Pull Through Sites with water & electric||$53.00 +tax|
|Pull Through Sites with water & electric
|Pull Through Sites with full hookup||$56.00 +tax|
|Pull Through Sites with full hookup
|Sleeping Cabins||$79.00 +tax daily|
|Rental Units||$120.00 +tax daily|
|Park Models||$120.00 +tax daily|
|Deluxe Cabins||$190.00 +tax daily|
|Bunkhouse (Sun-Thurs)||$199.00 +tax daily|
|Bunkhouse (Weekends)||$299.00 +tax daily|
|Bunkhouse (Holiday Weekends)||$399.00 +tax daily|
|2021 Seasonal Sites||$2,180.00 +tax annually|
Advanced Reservations are requested and MUST be paid in FULL at the time of booking by a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- ALL additional cars on an overnight site incur a $5/stay fee. All cars must be tagged
- Additional camping units are not allowed on Cabin or Rental Sites. Additional camping units/tents standard sites or back-in sites may incur a $25 + tax/night fee (ask about details)
- Visitors are welcome but MUST register at the office. Daily visitor fee is $10.00 per person/per day
- Gate Cards are provided at the time of check-in for free. ALL Gate Cards MUST be returned at the time of check out or are subject to a $20 replacement fee. By accepting gate cards at the time of check-in, you are accepting the fee of $20 be applied to your credit card on file, should any gate cards not be returned upon your check out.
- Check-in: Noon
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
For the courtesy of our camping guests, we request that you arrive by 9 pm if possible. Call reservations at (608) 582-2995 to make other arrangements
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: Noon (An additional fee may apply for early check-in)
- Save time at check-in, so you can have more fun upon your arrival by signing your rental agreement now!
Golf carts are available to rent at a cost of $75.00+tax for the weekend (Friday-Sunday) and $99.00+tax for Holiday weekends (Friday-Monday) Other restrictions may apply. Overnight guests are not allowed to bring in personal golf carts or ATV’s.
Champions Riverside Resort has plenty of fun for all ages! Play and enjoy our activities in Champions Land! Wristbands are included with your reservation, for up to 5 people. Day visitor passes are $10/person.
Champions Land Activities
- Jumping pillow
- Pedal Bikes
- Battle Tanks
- Water wars
- Craft corral
- All Inflatables
- Connect Four
- Laser tag
- Foam Fun
- Balloon Blaster
- Battle Axe
- Swimming Pool
Are you looking to hang out at Champions Riverside Resort for the day? Champions Land is open Sunday-Thursday from NOON – 8:00 PM (weather permitting) Purchase your visitor wristband in the camp store for just $10.00 per person. Learn more
Canoe rental is available for $30.00 + tax per canoe for campers. For non-campers, the cost is $40.00 + tax per canoe. Must have a minimum of two canoes to go out on a trip. Reservations are required. Call the Bar & Grill at (608) 582-3707 to make your reservations. No canoe rentals after 2:30pm.
Upon check-in, all Pets are to be tagged. Make sure your Pet has FUN too! If your pet is not used to a leash or other humans, big and small, or likes to bark freely, it may not enjoy our facility.
Pet Policy: The pet must be on a leash at all times outside of your camping unit, quiet and never left unattended. Pet owner is expected to clean up after the pet, including your own campsite. Pets are not allowed in any building, rental unit, pool, or on the playground. All pets should be current with vaccinations. We do not allow Pitbulls or Rottweilers due to insurance.