Glamping Level – Get me a roof and a bed!
Each Sleeping Cabin is just a tad different from the next, so check out our photos below for all options!
Sleeping Cabins sleep 2-4 people, depending on unit.
- Sleeping accommodations without a loft include: 1 Full sized bed.
- Sleeping accommodations in cabin #316 with a loft include: 1 Full sized bed on main level, and sleeping loft with (2) twin mattresses.
- Sleeping accommodations in cabin #318 with a loft include: 1 Full sized bed on main level, and sleeping loft with (1) twin mattress.
Cabin is equipped with a mini-refrigerator and microwave. Enjoy a meal inside at the table or sit outside at the picnic table. There is also a fire ring for your campfire! There are AC units in each cabin. (Note: Units DO NOT have heat for cold nights/days.)
Please bring all bed linens, pillows, blankets, towels, and personal items. Other suggested items include outdoor cooking tools, folding chairs and a cooler.
Rates & Additional Fees
Sleeping Cabins are $79.00 +tax daily. Advanced Reservations are requested and must be paid in FULL at the time of booking by a VISA, MC or AMX. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE and SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE BASED ON SITE AVAILABILITY.
Rates are based on a total of 2-4 adults (>21) or children under the age of 18 years, and ONE car per site. All additional cars incur a $5/stay fee. All cars must have a parking pass. Visitors are required to register at the office. Day Guest fee $5.00 per person.
2-night minimum stay is required on all nonholiday weekends. All holiday and special event weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Ashley for the Arts, and Labor Day) require a 3-night minimum stay.
Check In/Check Out Times
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: Noon (An additional fee may apply for early check-in)
- Save time at check-in, so you can have more fun upon your arrival by signing your rental agreement now!
Wristbands are included with your reservation, for up to 5 people. Day visitor passes are $10/person. Wristband Policy & Pricing