Our Bar & Grill is open for carry-out and dine-in with social distancing practices in place.
Champions Riverside Resort Coronavirus Statement
UPDATE TO WISCONSIN’S SAFER AT HOME ORDER REGARDING CAMPGROUNDS
May 6, 2020
Dear Family Campers:
Due to the ever-changing situation regarding the Stay-at-Home order, we are updating you on your camping experience for 2020. The State of Wisconsin has officially recognized campgrounds as essential businesses that may open under some special requirements to operate under the Stay-at-Home order through May 26th, 2020.
We are open as of May 6, 2020 with our county restrictions.
What is expected of our guests per the Stay-at-home order?
- We will provide curbside check-in or check-in over the phone or you can come to the store in limited numbers.
- Follow social distancing requirements of at least 6 feet between all individuals to the maximum extent possible.
- Congregating in common areas throughout the park is prohibited at this time.
- Please practice good hygiene and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as often as possible, and after touching anything in a common area. If soap and water is not available, please use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Only one family household may occupy a site, with a limit for any campsite to fewer than 10 people.
- Visitors will not be allowed per the safer-at-home order through May 26th.
- All other private gatherings of any number of people are prohibited.
- Please bring trash bags, food, and supplies with you from your home to avoid unnecessary trips to local stores.
- Gas up before leaving home to avoid stopping at local gas stations.
- We ask our guests to be open to spreading out whenever possible, leaving empty sites between neighbors.
- Guests are advised to use the shower and bathrooms in their camping units if so equipped.
- You must position your camping unit on the campsite assigned to you with a minimum of 10ft between camping units per Wisconsin Campground code ATCP 79.13. You may not position a group of RV’s in a circle overlapping sites.
- As always, if you, or anyone in your group is feeling ill prior to arrival, please stay home and contact us about your reservation. Should you or anyone in our group begin to feel ill during your stay, please contact your healthcare provider for further instructions.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 range in severity and could include: cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
What is OPEN under the Stay-at-home order?
- Bathhouses and showers will be open and cleaned/sanitized per CDC recommended protocol and schedule.
- The Bar & Grill will be open for takeout and delivery orders. Please call (608) 582-3707 to place your order or check our Facebook page for online ordering.
- Drive through is open for to-go orders in accordance with guidelines for restaurants outlined in the Emergency order.
- Bar on the campground property is open for sales of alcohol, and drive-thru in accordance with guidelines for bars outlined in Emergency order.
- Drive through Club Center – offering crafts, ice-cream and other fun amenities.
- The store will be open for firewood, groceries, and other necessary supplies. The store will be limited per the stay-at-home order to six customers at a time, for ages 18 or older.
- Our brand new Dog Park – Gloves are recommended to open the gate.
- Golf cart rentals are available. Please continue to use social distancing while driving on golf carts. Do not share carts with other sites.
- You can sign up to use some recreational items by family only.
- Pedal bikes are available to sign up and use at no charge, however they must be returned in one hour to be sanitized for the next riders.
- As always…stargazing, relaxing with family, cozy campfires, the sounds of nature, jumping in puddles if it rains, playing cards or games with your family, telling stories around the campfire and making priceless memories!
What is temporarily closed, per the Stay-at-home order?
- Swimming Pool, Playground, Inflatables, Game Room, Craft Room, Gagaball, Water Wars, Basketball, Volleyball, Pavilions, Bike Rentals and Zip Line.
As always, we will place your health and safety above all other considerations. We understand that all of these restrictions are not ideal for camping, but please know we are doing everything we can to provide a safe and fun environment for you and your family. We will continue to work hard to provide activities that will follow the safety guidelines, but provide you with entertainment! We hope you use these unusual circumstances to enjoy more quality time with your family and make camping memories that will last a lifetime! This will most certainly be a camping season that is talked about for years to come! We thank you in advance for your support and commitment to adhering to the current camping guidelines, which will help everyone have a safe and fun camping experience! We’re all in this together, and together we will prevail.
Lori and Rick Severson