Bar & Grill Phone: 608-582-3707
Monday ………..……. 10:00 AM-11:00 PM
Tuesday ……………… 10:00 AM-11:00 PM
Wednesday ………… 10:00 AM-11:00 PM
Thursday ……………. 10:00 PM–11:00 PM
Friday ……………….…. 10:00 AM–2:30 AM
Saturday ……..….…… 8:00 AM–2:30 AM
Sunday ……………….. 8:00 AM–11:00 PM
Champions Riverside Resort is committed to positively impacting the communities it serves by providing assistance to local schools, churches, organizations, and charities. We are happy to support your organization’s fundraising endeavors through the following “Donations Request Form.” which has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to organizations that ask for Champion Riverside Resort’s support. Since Champions Riverside Resort receives a large volume of requests, please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible but cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
Area of Focus:
Champions Riverside Resort places a priority on giving to organizations that are of interest to our customers and guests; however, we are unable to honor requests or make contributions to the following:
- Donations intended for resale.
- Donations for monetary support.
How To Apply For A Donation:
- All donation requests must be submitted online, in person, by fax or by e-mail on the Champions Riverside Resort “Donation Request Form” (attached) at least three weeks prior to the event date. If submitted less than three weeks in advance, donations requests may not be granted.
- Also, you MUST submit a copy of the event poster/flyer along with the formal donation letter. No exceptions.
- Submit your completed “Donation Request Form” and event poster online at www.championsriversideresort.com, by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to (608) 525-2328 or in person at Champions Riverside Bar & Grill (application may be left with the camp store staff member or the on-duty bartender).
- In an effort to fulfill as many requests as possible, Champions Riverside Resort will only honor one (1) request per organization/applicant in a year’s time.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. All areas of the application are required and MUST be filled out.
- Please allow a minimum of three weeks to process your donation request. During holidays and other busy seasons, typically April through October, it could take up to four weeks for processing. During these months it is best to send in your application six to eight (6 to 8) weeks in advance.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, Champions Riverside Resort asks that telephone or email inquiries regarding the status of your request, not be made.
- All donation decisions made by Champions Riverside Resort are final and will be made available for pick up according to the date of the event and/or date donation is needed. It will be the responsibility of the primary contact listed on the following form to pick up the donation or make arrangements for another person to pick it up.